I was amazed to see that DC is very culturally diverse. I've met people from all over the world. I even met a nephew from the Governor of Nigeria! I also met many Asian people. I guess it was a given since I stayed in Chinatown. Lol... Our hotel has been awesome and located in a great central location to all of the national monuments and museums.
What a wonderful experience it has been visiting Washington, DC. I'm proud of what our country has done to make it an incredible place to live. God bless our country and those who fight at war to keep our country safe.
![]() |
| At my favorite memorial, the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. |

Cindy that sounds awesome. I am totally jealous of you!! Keep up the fun and keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I missed it, but why were you in DC? Vacation? Or was it part of the internship? You really are doing a lot at the Mayor's office....way cool. My sister visited the White House (the outside of it) not too long ago because her husband had to do a job there. It does feel special looking at a place where so much history and guidance nationally, or globally, occurs.
ReplyDelete