I can't believe finals are already here! This semester has surely flew by. I've been writing research papers like crazy and at the same time getting ready for a vacation. I don't know why I decided to take a vacation during finals week. To top it off, Christmas is right around the corner as well!
My papers are ready to be turned in, vacation is in motion as we speak, and Christmas? Well, I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. I have not done any Christmas shopping at all. I was thinking of doing some shopping here in DC, but I don't have room in my luggage. I guess I'll do my shopping when I return to Phoenix. I'm just glad my papers are done and that I'll be a semester less to graduate.
Good luck to all this week on finals!
I can't imagine taking a vacation during finals week! Sounds like you were on top of your game. I'll be cramming to get a couple papers and a presentation finished up this week! The end is so close, yet so far!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've had a great experience at the mayor's office. Hope you hear good things from that last interview!
Tom - I was struggling to get my papers done but, I managed to get them done. One thing I'm certain about is that I won't be scheduling any trips during finals week. It's stressful!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on you finals!
Congrats on finishing all your papers! Now you have time to focus on the "fun" activity of holiday shopping. I hope you are enjoying DC.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it. You're so close. Good job this semester Cindy
ReplyDeleteHow in the world can you even think about taking a vacation during finals? It is outstanding that you were able to get all of your papers done and you were able to go and enjoy yourself! Have a great time in D.C.!
ReplyDeleteI have just finished shopping for Christmas and put the finishing touches on all my final papers as well. It is nice that you are going on vacation, but I could not even think about that right now! Good luck next semester. I am sure you will do great!
ReplyDelete