Sunday, November 27, 2011

2nd Annual CityScape Tree Lighting

On Saturday, November 26, my coworkers and I had the honor once again to attend the 2nd Annual CityScape Tree Lighting at Patriots Square at CityScape. The ceremony also featured the opening of the NRG ice rink. The ice rink is the only outdoor ice rink in Downtown Phoenix. Mayor Gordon inaugurated this event last year, and it was unfortunate he couldn't make it this year. Organizers and constituents were pleased to know Mayor Gordon's staff was able to go and represent the office.

I was too excited watching the show that I totally forgot to take pictures. lol... If I find any, I'll make sure to post them.

1 comment:

  1. Outdoor ice rink in Phoenix? I had no idea, I will have to research this. I am learning a lot I did not know from various student blogs... Neat!

    ReplyDelete