Monday, November 28, 2011

Slow day with great news

Today was a slow day at the office. It gave me time to organize files, catch up with scheduling pending meetings for the Mayor, reply to couple emails, and even do a little bit of homework. It's rare when we have days like this one at the office. Usually it's hectic and always working 100 mph. I also did some cleaning and started putting away my personal belongings. We have exactly five weeks left in the office.

Five weeks left and some of us still looking where to go. Luckily, I got a call for an interview tomorrow! My interview is with Phoenix Police Department Public Records Office. I'm a little bit nervous because I haven't had an interview in 8 years! I've been practicing and reviewing the usual questions they ask at interviews. Hoping I do well and nail it.

No comments:

Post a Comment