Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chocolate cake relieves stress

It's that time of the semester...finals! The word "finals" gives me stress. It's not easy working full time and going to school part-time. Well, how I try to relieve the stress is by eating chocolate cake. It's not the medical way to go but, it sure make me happy and makes me forget about the world. LOL. We all have those tricks or remedies to relieve it, right? What's yours??

 In a serious note, what are beneficial ways to relieve stress? I've gone to the chiropractor, getting massages, even going to the neurologist. Stress causes me horrible migraines. I once had a migraine that lasted a week! Worst feeling ever. I got prescribed pills for it but, those pills don't let me sleep. I don't know what I've done different but, I don't get migraines that often as before. Maybe it is the chocolate cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment