Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday not so much madness

Who hasn't been part of Black Friday? Everybody knows that Black Friday brings out the crazies looking for great deals. Well I was surprise to see that this year there weren't any madness at the malls. Well at least to the malls I went to. I shopped at the Biltmore and Scottsdale Fashion Square. Both malls weren't packed with crazy people and it was a peaceful shopping experience for me. Although, I did see in the news about people getting trampled on and even people getting tase for shoplifting. I'm glad I wasn't around that mess.

Did anybody else have a great Black Friday experience?

1 comment:

  1. Surprisingly, I have never participated in the greatness that is known as Black Friday. There are too many scary stories on TV. Maybe I will go next year to the Biltmore, since you said it was not too bad.

    ReplyDelete